Preparation for Ofsted - School Self Evaluation Training
|Programme Lead||Helen Rai, Lady Margaret Primary School|
|Focus Group||Middle and Senior Leaders|
|Time Offered||Up to 3 days per term. 3 hour session offered in individual schools (follow up sessions can be offered if required) plus 2 hours preparation or follow up time off site|
This is a bespoke model offered by a former LA adviser and will be adapted to individual requests.
The following options are available:
- Presentation on how to prepare for and what to expect in a Section 8 or Section 5 inspection including sample questions / how to present / key documentation
- Formats for key documentation shared with models
- Feedback on the quality of documentation – such as how to construct a pithy SEF / Impact measures for SIP
- Reviewing / Identifying lines of enquiry and evidencing against these
- Interviews with leaders
- Gathering robust evidence to support self-evaluation – the theory. In addition, a school review either at LMPS or individual schools may be requested to put theory into practice.