|Programme Lead||Simon Prebble, Southfield Primary School|
|Focus Group||Senior Leaders and Governing Bodies|
|Time Offered||Up to 3 days per term|
|Cost||£550 per day (including planning, resources and evening meetings.)|
This is a bespoke model and will be adapted to individual requests but could include working with the Head and senior leaders or training and supporting governing bodies.
The following options are available:
- Governor self-evaluation and action planning
- Presentation on how governors can prepare for and what to expect in a Section 8 or Section 5 inspection including sample questions/ how to present / key documentation
- Formats for key documentation shared with models
- The role of the Link Governor
- Review of the governing body including how to run effective meetings, governor induction and the governing body’s role.