Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- November 11, 2020
1:00 pm - 4:45 pm
This NQT course is delivered by an award-winning consultancy which delivers coaching and training programmes that focus on improving executive performance whilst building personal sustainability and resilience. Their approach is to support NQTs by giving them a powerful ‘tool kit’ of psychological models to enable them to take control of challenging situations and to stay positive even when they’re being stretched to their limit by the demands of their new role and responsibilities.
- Develop a strong sense of being valued and supported
- Master breathing techniques that allow you to lower your heart rate and blood pressure
- Learn how to thrive during challenging times
- Successfully manage relationships while staying calm and positive
- Enhance effectiveness whilst managing workload to ensure a healthy work-life balance and long term positive well-being
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelier.ealing.sch.ukAddress:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226