Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- December 16, 2020
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This course will help NQTs to develop subject knowledge in relation to the skills of working scientifically and how to assess these in class in order to ensure positive impacts in pupil engagement and progress in Science.
- Participants will extend their understanding of different types of investigation and be given an opportunity to participate in hands-on activities as well as consider planning, knowledge and assessment implications.
- NQTs will explore different ways to structure a unit and gain practical ideas for how to make practical sessions more manageable and fun. They will leave with knowledge of useful resources to use in class and a range of immediately implementable teaching strategies for Science, including classroom and behaviour management.
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelierschool.net/Address:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226