Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- January 20, 2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NQTs will be supported in developing their understanding of the four operations and the expectations for teaching the different mental and written methods.
- The course will focus on how best to use concrete and pictorial representations to build up to teaching written calculations and a wide range of techniques, methods and resources will be demonstrated and shared.
- Attendees will have the chance to observe maths being taught across the school
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelierschool.net/Address:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226