Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- February 24, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Suitable for all EYFS practitioners, this interactive course will provide an opportunity for participants to observe teaching and learning in the classroom and reflect upon what makes good and outstanding practice in EYFS. The cycle of observation, assessment and planning is at the core of Early Years practice. In this course all three will be discussed following a learning walk and lesson observation.
- Attendees are given the chance to practise their observation skills and engage in professional dialogue about how meaningful on-going assessment impacts upon planning and provision.
- Participants will develop their understanding of good practice in the context of the revised framework in relation to the observation, assessment and planning cycle.
- There will be plenty of time for discussion and the sharing of good practice and attendees will leave with a wealth of strategies to try out in their own setting.
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelier.ealing.sch.ukAddress:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226