Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- March 10, 2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This course offers clear strategies on how to minimise the stress that comes with a challenging workload, and how to maximise non-teaching time, work quickly, easily and effectively. It will also help you take control of your life and enjoy your teaching more. Strategies shared in the session include:
- Reaction and evaluation of the first days/weeks of teaching
- Time management/organisation
- Developing relationships (pupils, TAs, teams and parents)
- Effective use of resources
- Managing marking
- How to use time, resources and adults working with you effectively and be clear about what you are aiming to achieve so you work better not harder
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelierschool.net/Address:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226