Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- November 25, 2020
1:00 pm - 4:45 pm
This NQT session will provide a foundation to the key practices of early reading provision and developing reading across the age groups to ensure full access to the curriculum for all children. The topics covered in this module include:
- The critical importance of all pupils becoming effective readers who love books
- Reading theory
- The effective teaching of phonics
- Creating language-rich environments across all age groups (and the inclusion of ‘real’ books)
- The importance of developing pupils’ talk
- How to apply reading skills across the whole range of curriculum subjects
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelier.ealing.sch.ukAddress:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226