Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- October 21, 2020
1:00 pm - 4:45 pm
This NQT course gives teachers the strategies and tools to build where barriers to learning such as low-level disruption are effectively removed and the classroom environment and culture supports pupils to develop the habits and attitudes of confident, curious and independent learners. The topics covered include:
- Reflection and evaluation of the first days/ weeks of teaching
- Why Behaviour Management matters? Low-level disruption as a barrier to learning
- Four key aspects: expectations, responsibility, routine and relationships – maximising pupil learning and success
- Why routines are powerful
- Behaviour feedback
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelier.ealing.sch.ukAddress:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226