Event Phone: 020 8997 5855
- February 10, 2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The aim of this session is to ensure a clear understanding of the purposes and processes of effective assessment, marking and feedback to pupils in order to maximise progress and support pupils in becoming effective learners. The topics covered include:
- Assessment is essential for measuring a pupil’s learning and should be used in ways that promote student learning; whether learning the subject or broader level
- How effective marking and feedback is integral to good teaching and learning processes
- Empowering pupils to be actively involved in understanding how they are making progress, helps to embed learning swiftly and enables accelerated learning
Venue: Montpelier Primary School
Venue Phone: 020 8997 5855
Venue Website: http://www.montpelierschool.net/Address:
- All courses are hosted at Montpelier Primary School, Montpelier Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QT.
- Please note there are NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE on site and a number of nearby roads have restricted parking. There is zone free parking on Helena Rd, Mount Avenue and some neighbouring roads.
- Please use the TRANSPORT FOR LONDON LINK to check the best public transport available to Montpelier Primary School.
- Buses from Ealing Broadway: E2, E7, E9, 226